Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Terms & Conditions
- Rules & Procedures governing the Games
- Player Registration and Opening of Accounts
- Law applicable to Players
- Player Registration
- Player’s Insolvency
- Opening of User Account
- User Names
- Password Security
- Multiple Accounts
- Misuse of Accounts
- Closing of Accounts
- List of Accounts
- Financial Issues & Payments
- Deposits by Players
- Withdrawal Request
- Changes to Account Balance by Third Parties
- Financial Information/Documents
- Proof of Payments
- Bet Acceptance Rules
- Player Collusion & Prohibited Devices
- Conflict in Results
- Fraudulent Activity
- Competitions and Promotions
- Abuse of Promotions
- End-User License
- Software Interruption
- Aborted and Miscarried Games
- Aborted Games
- Miscarried Games
- Aborted/Miscarried Games Prior to Bet Placement
- Player Registration and Opening of Accounts
- Warranties, Representations and Disclaimers
- Warranties and Representations
- Loss or Damage
- Limitation of Liability before a Court of Law
- Term and Cancellation
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Prohibition for Employees
- Intellectual Property
- Type of Relationship
- Breach of T&Cs
- Legal Compliance
- Law & Forum
- Problem Gambling
- Contact Information
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the parties; Big Sky Genesis B.V. (a company duly registered under the laws of Curacao on the 29th September 2017, bearing registration number 145019, and having its registered address at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Willemstad, Curaçao), hereinafter referred to as “Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.”); and you, as the user (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Player”).
These T&Cs are composed of the following main sections:
- GENERAL T&CS
- SPORTS RULES
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING POLICY
- RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY
- SECURITY RULES
- The following words and terms should be interpreted as follows, unless the context clearly implies otherwise.
- “Account” shall mean a personal account opened by the User and maintained by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. as to allow the User to play the Games;
- “Arbitrage betting” shall refer to any Bet placed on a Sports Book Game that excludes the possibility that the User may lose. This includes Bets which take advantage of any error in the Betting Line and/or Odds offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. that occur during any process in which Odds are changed;
- “Application Form” shall mean the form to be filled in by an individual to open a User Account;
- “Bets” shall refer to the amount of money or stake paid by the User to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and which is a principal requirement for the placing of Wagers in accordance with these Rules;
- “Betting Line” shall refer to a list of events, including the Odds offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., and which is the principal requirement of the placing of Wagers on a Sports Book Game in accordance with these Rules;
- “Bonus” shall refer to particular promotions that may be in force from time to time, each regulated by its own Bonus Terms and Conditions that will be present on the Internet Site;
- “Cancellation” shall refer to cases where a Bet is either cancelled or where the agreement between the User and Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is considered invalid. In these instances, a full refund is paid;
- “Casino Games” shall refer to any gaming activity presented by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. on the Internet Site for the benefit of the Player and approved by the Regulatory Authority.
“Company” and/or “Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.” shall include Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s online gaming system, as well as all services and game offer activities related to it and listed on www.betplanet.com including but not limited to online betting;
- “Event(s)” refers to external events, such as sports events and virtual sports events, whose outcome is beyond the control of Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.;
- “Game(s)” refers to the Sports Book Games and the Casino Games jointly;
- “Governing Law” shall refer to the Laws of Curacao;
“Internet Site” shall mean the website www.betplanet.com and all other websites connected to it and accessible through links or other access paths and the services available through such sites;
- “Login and Password” shall mean the login and password details that are chosen by the User upon registering with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.;
- “Odds” shall refer to the ratio expressing the probability of an event occurring to the probability of its not occurring offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. on the various outcomes of an Event;
- “Player” or “User” shall mean the individual who has registered with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and in whose name an Account has been opened;
- “Outcome” shall mean the result of the Event on which Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. accepted Bets on a Sports Book Game;
- “Regulatory Authority” shall refer to the Curacao Egaming Regulator;
- “Relatives” means spouse, partner, parents, children and/or siblings;
- “Software” shall mean the software owned by Singular Trading Limited. including all programs and databases and any other derived content whether or not requiring download, whether accessible or otherwise used by the User through the Internet Site and allowing the User to participate in the Sports Book Games;
- “Us”, “We” and the “Company” shall mean Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.;
- “Wager” is an agreement between the User and Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. under which each Player pledges a certain amount depending on the outcome of an unsettled matter. A Wager can only be offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. to the User and not vice-versa.
Use of the Internet Site, www.betplanet.com and the information, materials and links in it, is solely upon the T&Cs set out below (Version no 1, last updated on 23.01.2020), which constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Company for the use of the Internet Site and the Software.
- The rules herein are effective as of 23.01.2020.
- These T&Cs shall immediately become effective as from the moment when the User registers his Account with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
- These T&Cs shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of the Internet Site, our service or the Software.
- All Games played on the Internet Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in these T&Cs.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these T&Cs from time to time as it may deem appropriate. Any such changes shall be deemed effective as soon as they are made and it is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that they review the T&C’s from time to time.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is under no obligation to verify if all the Players use the Internet Site and or the Software according to the updated rules of these T&Cs. The version posted on Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Internet Site is the effective version, and that which Users should use as reference. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform himself regarding the T&Cs, as well as being familiarized with the modifications that affect or will affect the Player.
- Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version shall supersede the other versions.
- The Internet Site shall not be used by minors and any such use shall be reported to the police.
- The Internet Site may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the Internet Site for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party's rights is strictly prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the Internet Site or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libellous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law. It is solely for You to establish whether Your registration with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and use of the Internet Site is lawful.
- In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to close or block the Player from the Internet Site and close any Account registered in the Player’s name.
- The Company is not liable for any inaccuracies in the translation of the names of the team and/or the players participating in any Event for which Bets are accepted.
Rules & Procedures governing the Games
Player Registration and Opening of Accounts
- The processing and opening of an Account is only granted to full-aged individuals of at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. strictly prohibits Players from selling, transferring and/or acquiring Accounts to or from other Players.
- It is prohibited for Players to transfer funds amongst Accounts.
Law applicable to Players
- You understand and accept that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is unable to provide You with any legal advice or assurances and that it is Your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times You comply with the laws that govern You and that You have the complete legal right to open an Account with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and to play the Games. Any participation in the Games is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, You acknowledge that You do not find the Games or services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall not permit a person to participate as a Player in a Game conducted by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. unless that person is registered personally as a Player and holds an Account with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
- An individual must fill in the Application Form provided by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. which shall at least include the following details in order to open an Account and become a Player:
- Mobile phone number;
- Email address;
- Password of choice;
- Confirmation that the Player is over eighteen (18) years of age and that these Terms and Conditions have been accepted.
- The Player must undertake a Complete Registration prior to making a withdrawal request. Complete Registration shall require the Player to provide the following information:
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Residential address;
- Document upload (passport; driving license or national identity card);
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that their records with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. are kept up to date, especially address, mobile phone number and payment/bank details. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. immediately of any changes to the Player’s personal information.
- You confirm that all information contained in the Application Form submitted to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is true, accurate, and complete, and corresponds to the name(s) holding any bank accounts or other payment methods used for the deposits and payments of gains. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right not to register or to cancel Your registration and User Account in the event that the information provided to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete.
- Players may not use the services offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering. As soon as the Player opens an Account with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., he is agreeing to abide by all the rules and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering that are in place in Curacao. In short, the Player binds himself not to use funds that are, in any way whatsoever, the proceeds of crime. If the Player does not respect these rules and regulations, then Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. may suspend the Player’s Account pending any investigation.
Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. has the right to take any measures and adopt any procedures to obtain the identity of a Player and to verify such. If such identification and verification is not obtained, or where Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. knows or suspects that the transaction may be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall not proceed with such transaction and shall have the right to close such Player’s Account and shall have the right to disclose details of such transaction to the relevant authorities. [Anti-Money Laundering Policy Click Here]
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse registration on its Internet Site of any person for any reason and without prior explanation.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to verify the financial solvency of any of the Players, through the information furnished during registration and through third parties.In the event that such a Player’s insolvency is verified, then Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall have the right to terminate/close down the Account and prohibit the Player from opening another Account with the same Internet Site.
Opening of User Account
- To be able to play the Games, a User Account must necessarily be opened. The User will need the Login and Password details when filling in the Application Form in order to be able to access the Account. The Player is responsible for ensuring that said codes and/or passwords are kept secret.
- By opening an Account with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., the Registered User implicitly gives his authorisation to the processing of any personal data in compliance with the privacy laws in force in Curacao. The processing of personal data is exclusively managed until the Account is closed and for use of the services as offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to deny or retract, for whatever reason deemed necessary by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., any or all Player screen names and/or user names, whether before, during and after these names have been issued or validated.
- In the event that the Player’s Account is otherwise in order accordance to these T&Cs, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. will give Player(s) the opportunity to create a new screen and/or user name.
- Passwords may be changed by the Player at any time. Players are advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security. It is advisable not to use obvious dictionary words (e.g. “password”), or consecutive numbers or letters or obvious personal information, for instance children’s names. The password should not be the same as the username, name or email address and should not be reused when choosing a new password.
- It is the Users’ responsibility to ensure they keep their Username and Password and security details confidential.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is in no way responsible for the eventual access to a User Account by a third person and shall not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s Login and Password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the Login and Password of a Player was registered correctly.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is in no way responsible if the Player forgets, misplaces, or loses his password, except as a result of an error on the part of Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall not at any time during its relationship with the Player be responsible to store the Login and Password of the User.
- Each Player is allowed to open only one Account in one’s own name. Use of more than one Account per physical Player is known as “multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden.Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. retains the right to close a User Account at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any Player who has registered more than one Account in his own name or under different names, in the event that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. has reason to suspect that the registration of multiple accounts has been undertaken with the intent of defrauding or cheating. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to block play and/or prize distribution should any evidence of multi-accounting arise.
Misuse of Accounts
- Funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of BetPlanet any suspicious activity on a User Account could lead Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. to report the Player to the Regulatory Authority and any other relevant authorities, freeze the funds and even close the Account.
- In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site and/or the Software, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to close or block the Accounts of the Player in question until the matter between Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and the Player is resolved.
Closing of Accounts
Any Player is entitled to close his Account and terminate this Agreement at any time by telephoning Customer Support or by sending an email to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. using these details: [email protected] and Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. will respond within a reasonable time, provided that the Player shall be responsible for activity on his Account until such closure has been effected by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately on notice (or attempted notice) to the Player at the email address that was provided to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
- In the event of cancellation of the Player’s User Account, a Player shall be permitted to withdraw any balances remaining in the Account.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall endeavour for payments to take place in the forty-eight (48) hours following the Player’s request but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard.
- All payments to and from the User Account must be paid in the currencies available on the Internet Site from time to time and all payments into the Account must be from a payment source on which Player is the named account holder.
- The Company accepts payments made in Euros (EUR).
List of Accounts
Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall, at all times, keep a secure list of all registered Players and shall ensure the security of all User Accounts. [Security Policy Click Here]
Financial Issues & Payments
Deposits by Players
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall not accept cash from a Player and funds may be received from the Player only by approved payment service providers as made available on the Website.
- Any expenses related to the depositing or withdrawal of funds between the User and Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall be paid by the User unless the Company chooses to cover such expenses on behalf of the User.
- The Company shall endeavour to ensure that money deposited in the User Account shall be available for use in the User’s Account instantly. However, delays may occur due to factors which are outside of the Company’s control, such as the time that the bank, or the payment solutions offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. undertake to process the transfer.
- A minimum amount of 5 EUR may be deposited with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. per transaction. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to change this amount.
- The Player certifies that the funds used by the User to play the Games through the use of the Internet Site are not from any illegal source.By playing on Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Internet Site the Player is declaring that he shall in no way use the Internet Site or the Software with the purpose of transferring such funds from illegal sources. The Player will not use the Internet Site and/or the Software for any illicit or fraudulent activity, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering), in accordance to the laws of all the jurisdictions having authority over the Player. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to discontinue or block the Account of the User, at any time, and until the matter has been resolved, if Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.has the slightest doubt as to the legality of the source of funds used by the User to bet on the Internet Site.
- Players should not treat Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. as a financial institution and shall not expect interest on their deposits.
- Notwithstanding the above, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. declares and affirms that, should any interest be payable to the Account, it shall be credited only to that Account.
- The Player may at any time request a pay-out from the existing balance of his User Account in whole or in part provided that all payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited. Any expense related to withdrawal requests shall be charged to the receiver unless the Company chooses to cover such expenses on his behalf.
- A Player requesting the first withdrawal following registration shall be required to verify his identity through the submission of a copy of an identification document. The withdrawal request shall not be acceded to by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. prior to receipt of a copy of this document from the Player.
- Withdrawal requests shall be processed immediately. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. maintains a target of forty-eight (48) hours for the processing of pay-outs but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard.
- Withdrawals from a User Account can only be addressed to the person registered on the User Account and as per the conditions specified on the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Internet Site.Pay-outs shall be made through the same route from which the funds originated with the exception of those cases where the payment solutions used by the Player do not offer redirection of payouts to the same route. In those cases where redirection of payouts to the same route is not possible, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall not accede to a withdrawal request prior to ascertaining that the alternative route through which the withdrawal shall be effected pertains to the same person holding the Account.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to suspend a withdrawal request pending verification of Player’s identity, age and location.
- Each amount/s deposited by a Registered Player are for the exclusive purpose of playing the games and as such must be wagered. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to impose minimum wagering requirements from time to time, providing that a Registered Player will only be able to withdraw a specified percentage of each deposited amount, in addition to any winnings, until the minimum wagering requirements are reached.
- Bonus credits may be placed into a User Account as part of a marketing campaign.These Credits cannot be withdrawn or paid out but they must be used for participating in the Games.
- Bonuses are regulated by separate Bonus Terms and Conditions that may be applicable from time to time.
- Bonuses for exclusive use on Casino Games may be awarded from time to time to enhance the Player experience. These bonuses shall be governed by these general Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise specifically specified in the terms of a promotion.
- Free Spins awarded on Slots games shall have no wagering requirements. All winnings will be paid as real cash with no restrictions, unless otherwise stated.
- Where a Player has not made a deposit but has been awarded a Casino Bonus to try the games, the maximum withdrawal that may be processed as a result of this Bonus will be 10 EUR.
- Where Bonus Cash is awarded to a Player Account as a result of the Player having qualified for a promotion, the total sum of the deposit and bonus must be staked/turned over at least 40 times (40x) before any withdrawal will be permitted.
- Once a bonus that has wagering requirements has been accepted, the Player may not request a withdrawal until that wagering requirement has been fulfilled.
- Where a Player’s balance drops below 0.20 EUR and a bonus is active on the account, all wagering requirements will be considered fulfilled.
- All Slots games contribute 100% of wagering towards the fulfilment of bonus wagering requirements. Any stakes placed on Blackjack or Roulette shall only contribute 10% to the wagering requirements.
- Should funds be added to a Player’s Account in error (e.g. Software error), it is the User's responsibility to notify Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., provided they are linked to such error, shall be deemed invalid and returned to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd..
- Any Bet that is wrongly settled due to any reason(s) such as technical failure (e.g. error in the Software) or the incorrect entry of a result will be changed in accordance with the rules set in these T&Cs.
- In the event of error(s) in published odds, pay tables or gaming software, the Company shall notify the Player and cancel or void any Bets affected by these errors. Players have a responsibility to notify the Company in cases where errors are detected. If it is evident that a Player continued to play with the intention of exploiting the error(s) or bug(s), any such Bets shall be cancelled and annulled.
Changes to Account Balance by Third Parties
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. cannot be held liable for changes to a Player’s Account balance due to someone else participating in the Games using that Player’s Login and Password.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. hereby ensures the security of all financial information on the Player and financial documents whether relating in/directly to the transactions affected between the Player and Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. or between Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and the relevant tax authorities.
Proof of Payments
- The Player acknowledges that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to request proof of payments to User Accounts for all alternative payments, at any moment.
Bet Acceptance Rules
- All Bets are accepted only in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- A Bet is deemed as accepted only when registered in Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s server. If You are in any doubt as to whether a desired Bet has been successfully accepted and is therefore valid, it is recommended that you check your transaction history.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse Bets from any person, for any reason and without prior explanation as well as the right to refuse registration on its website. In cases of apparent violation of any rule(s) by the customer or any other wrongdoing, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to close an existing account and a refund on any existing Bets will be paid.
- The minimum Stake accepted for Bets placed shall be 0.10 EUR.
- Any Bet placed cannot be changed or Cancelled by the customer under any circumstances. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any Bet which is placed online, in violation of any of the rules stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Bet limits may be changed without prior notification.
- Bets on the Sports Book Games are accepted if in accordance with the Betting Line and if in accordance with the Odds offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
- All Bets on the Sports Book Games are accepted up to the commencement of an Event, with the exception of live Bets. Any Bet placed after the said commencement will be cancelled and a refund will be paid. In a multiple Bet or system Bet, any selection which is included after the start time of the Event, with the exception of live Bets, will be excluded from the Bet.
- The date and time specified for each Event featured in the Betting Line relates to the time when all Bets for that particular Event will stop being accepted in a Sports Book Game. The date and time do not necessarily relate to the start time of the Event. The incorrect date and time listing next to an Event does not provide grounds for Bets that have already been placed on the event to be cancelled. This excludes Bets placed after the event has started, as specified in these Terms and Conditions. With the exception of live Bets, in a multiple Bet or system Bet, any selection which is included after the start time of the Event, will be excluded from the Bet.
- Arbitrage Betting is strictly prohibited. If Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. has reason to believe that the User has placed any Bet(s) in violation of these Terms and Conditions, all Bets will be cancelled, and a refund will be paid. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. may take further action as foreseen in these Terms and Conditions and as is considered appropriate.
- In a Sport Book Game, the maximum total Odds of any multiple bet is 1000.00.
- In a Sport Book Game, the maximum sum accepted on any particular Bet depends on the type of sport and/or or Event and is individually set according to the type of Bet. The Company reserves the right to limit the maximum and minimum amounts accepted on any Event, to restrict the acceptance of repeated Bets on the same outcome from the same User, as well as to introduce or remove any restrictions for any User without prior notification or explanation.
- Repeated bets on similar outcomes, such as Team A to win the event, to score the first goal, to win the first half, to win with a handicap, may be refused.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the odds related to any Game before the start of the Game. However, the terms of all Bets that have been placed prior to such changes remain unchanged. The responsibility of checking the Odds on offer at the time a Bet is placed rests with the Player.
Player Collusion & Prohibited Devices
- Any collusion between the Players as well as use of devices (hereinafter referred to as “Prohibited Gameplay”) such as robots which are capable of distorting normal Game play is strictly prohibited. The Company actively takes measures to prevent Prohibited Gameplay. Should the Company suspect or have the knowledge that You are carrying or have carried out Prohibited Gameplay, the Company shall void all Bets placed by You on that Game and shall have the right to cancel Your registration.
- The maximum payment for any successful Bet, regardless of the amount placed on the Bet or the Odds offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is 100,000 EUR.
- The settlement of a confirmed Bet may only be calculated following the completion of the final Event included in it, regardless of the results of previously completed Events listed on the betting receipt.
- Winnings will only be remitted by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. to the name and address of the bearer of the Account as it exists in Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s records.Winnings will be credited to the User Account following confirmation of the final result.
- The printout of a Game that has been played is not considered to be a receipt of the winnings. A Game shall be considered as having been won if it is listed on the Player’s Games list/on the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Game server(s).
- In the event that a Player wins an amount equal to 10,000 EUR /a prize by playing on the Internet Site, the Player agrees to give the Company the exclusive permanent and irrevocable right and authorization to use the Player’s name, photograph, and portrait in all media as part of the company’s marketing and promotional needs, and for its Internet Site(s), on a worldwide level, and to be fully cooperative with company representatives including support staff.
- The Player agrees that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. may feature winners on its Internet Site by including the Player’s first name and the amount won.
Conflict in Results
- In case of conflict between the result posted on the Internet Site and the result exposed in our server, the result posted in our server shall take precedence. The Player understands and agrees that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and the Company’s records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of his participation in the Games, the activity resulting from there and the circumstances in which they occurred. Hence, You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between the User and Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. will be determined based on the records kept by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. has a zero-tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s sole determination, the Player is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. or any other User of any of the Games in any way including, but not limited to, game manipulation or payment fraud, or if Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. suspects the Player of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to suspend and/or close the User Account and to share this information (together with the Player’s identity) to other online gaming websites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to take legal action relating to any cases of fraud related to either online financial transactions and/or the placing of Bets.
Competitions and Promotions
- Parts of the Internet Site may from time to time contain promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities offered by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. or by third parties. Any specific additional terms and conditions for participation in any such promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities will be specified on the relevant part of the Internet Site from time to time (“Terms of Participation”). By entering or participating in the relevant promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities, a Player agrees to be bound by those Terms of Participation in addition to these T&Cs and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the Terms of Participation will prevail. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. specifically retains the rights, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities on the Internet Site without liability to the Player.
Abuse of Promotions
- The Player binds himself not to abuse the ability of opening an Account in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. may offer. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right, in case of abusive behaviour on the Player’s part as related to bonus credits and/or to promotional offers by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., in its sole discretion, to rescind or block User Account created to that end, as well as their transactions.
- By playing on the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Internet Site you are being granted a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Software, according to these T&Cs and including the clauses in this section.
- The Player shall not commit any act or adopt any kind of behaviour that could damage Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s reputation, and the Player acknowledges that the use of the Internet Site, the Games and/or the Software is at his sole discretion and risk
- In the event of any kind of Software interruption due to any type of problem, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the exclusive right of requesting a screenshot.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to suspend the services and the operation of the Internet Site for any reason including failure of the Internet Site due to viruses or bugs or other malfunction, installation of updates to the Internet Site and maintenance.Provided that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is not responsible to provide an emergency network, system, or similar emergency services.
Aborted and Miscarried Games
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its approved computer system enables the Player whose participation in a Game is, after that Player has placed a Bet, interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or the Player’s computer system that prevents the Player from continuing that Game, to resume, on the restoration of the system, that Player’s participation in that Game that was interrupted, as at the time immediately before the interruption.
- If the Company’s computer system does not enable the Player, to continue, after the restoration of the system, with a Game interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or the Player’s computer system, the Company shall:
- ensure that the Game is terminated; and
- refund the amount of the Bet to the Player by placing it in the Player’s account.
- If a Game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the Company’s computer operating system, the Company shall:
- (i) refund the amount wagered in that Game to the Player by crediting it to the Player’s Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the Player in an approved manner; and (ii) if the Player has an accrued credit at the time the Game miscarries, credit to the Player’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the Account no longer exists, pay it to the Player in an approved manner;
- refrain from conducting a further Game if the Game is likely to be affected by the same failure.
Aborted/Miscarried Games Prior to Bet Placement
- If the hardware or software that is used by the Player to play a Game malfunctions, or the internet connection is lost, or the Game is aborted or miscarries for any reason whatsoever, during the placement of a Bet by the Player, the validity of the Bet shall be determined as follows:
- in cases where the Bet is recorded on the Company’s server, such Bet shall be accepted, and the Player shall be deemed as participating in that Game; and
- in cases where the Bet is not recorded on the Company’s server, such Bet shall be considered not to have been placed and no monies shall be deducted from that Player’s Account.
- The Player shall be able to confirm the placement or otherwise of the Bet once connection is regained or once the hardware re-functions.
Warranties, Representations and Disclaimers
Warranties and Representations
- It is hereby being specified that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these T&Cs is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the Governing Law of these T&Cs.
- Use of this Internet Site is entirely at the User’s risk. The Internet Site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. hereby excludes all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and/or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the Internet Site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. does not guarantee that the services or the Internet Site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the User, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the Internet Site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable.
- The Internet Site may contain links and references to third party websites/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the User and on the part of Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. this implies neither responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites’ adverts/content. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. gives no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability or content of information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. has not tested any software located on other websites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
Loss or Damage
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of Your use or the third party’s use of the Internet Site, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
- Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
- mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s);
- violation of the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s rules;
- criminal actions;
- advice, in whichever form this is provided, provided by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.;
- financial risk and loss; and/or
- legal actions and/or other remedies;
- loss or damage that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of Your use or their use of the Internet Site, its content or that of any link suggested by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.;
- loss or damage that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the Internet Site;
- loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, as a result of improper functioning of the Internet Site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication. In the event that the malfunction of the Internet Site results in profit, whether it be collected or credited to a User Account, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to claim all gains that You may have benefited from as a result of one of those malfunctions, and You would be obliged to immediately reimburse Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. the amount collected and to inform Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. of the malfunction. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, of directly deducting from Your User Account an amount equal to that which You may have received in error.
- criminal use of the Internet Site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control;
- any use made of the Internet Site due to someone else accessing the private areas using a User’s Login and Password details;
- in case of discrepancies in the systems or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs as it relates to the Account regulations or all other parameters that make up the Internet Site, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
- any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom You may have contracted in order to have access to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s service and or Internet Site. In case of litigation between the internet provider and Yourself, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect the User’s obligations under these T&Cs; and
- any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a User due to the content of any material posted by another User on the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Internet Site.
Limitation of Liability before a Court of Law
- In the event that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is found liable in any way, by a Court of Law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., then Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.'s liability is limited to the amount of the net winnings, relating to the particular Player in that calendar year. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Account or the amount transferred into or out of the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. Account, whichever is the lesser.
Term and Cancellation
- These T&Cs are effective immediately after registering for an Account and remain valid until it is cancelled in accordance to the conditions stated herein.
You can cancel these T&Cs at any time in writing to [email protected], under the condition that You have no outstanding amounts with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., for any reason. The cancellation of these T&Cs becomes effective only after You have received a notification in writing from Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. confirming the cancellation. From the moment when these T&Cs become invalid, You will no longer be authorized to use the service and to play the Games, and You are under the obligation to destroy all documentation, related to the service or to the Software, under Your possession, in Your power or under Your control.
- Immediately following the cancellation of these T&Cs, by either party, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is bound to reimburse the integral amount indicated in Your User Account, only after the deduction of any amount owed to Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., if any.
- The cancellation of these T&Cs shall not be cause of prejudice to any other right or engagement of either party in regard to any violation stated herein or any other violation.
- All existing obligations between the parties to these T&Cs will be null and void after the cancellation of these T&Cs, and for whatever reason, except if provided otherwise, under the reserved rights and obligations accepted prior to the cancellation.
Players may address their complaints via the live chat service on the Website or via email on [email protected]. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. will do its utmost to resolve a reported complaint at the earliest.
- Objection or complaints concerning the operation of Games have to be presented before the beginning of the event on which bets are being placed.
- The User is hereby acknowledging and accepting that any complaint or contest made by the User more than 30 days after the date of finalisation of the transaction which is the subject of the complaint in question will not be taken into consideration and shall have no value.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. will not consider any claims or disputes on Games to be valid unless the said Games are directly registered in the Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. database files or records.
- Should the Player not be satisfied with the resolution of complaints by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd., a further complaint may be addressed to the Curacao Egaming Regulator.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is in no way responsible for the investigation or the initiation of a complaint made by a User against another User for any reason, including but not limited to, the conditions in these T&Cs.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. in its sole discretion can decide to act against any person suspected of illicit actions or of wanting to violate the conditions of these T&Cs.
Prohibition for Employees
- No employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of its providers or sellers, can participate in any Games during their term of employment and/or engagement. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. employees, or anyone else having access to inside information are not allowed to use the services of the Internet Site. This is to prevent any potential abuse of inside information. To this end no officers, directors, employees, consultants or any other persons conducting business or engaged with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. shall be allowed to open an Account with Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. during their term of engagement. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. undertakes to use all reasonable endeavours in this regard to enforce such restriction and proof of such attempts shall result in steps being taken by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. that shall have repercussions upon the contract existing between the employee or other officer and Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
- No Relatives of employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of our providers or sellers, are allowed to play on the Internet Site or are authorised to use the Software directly or indirectly.
- If clauses 127 or 128 are breached, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right to close the said Account immediately and to cancel payment on any gain.This shall take place without any prejudice to the rights that Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. has against the breaching person in terms of the employment or any other contract between the parties.
- The Internet Site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by Players. In any event, no one is authorised to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter the content of our Internet Site.
- Any unauthorised downloading or copying of any material contained in the Internet Site as well as the design of the Internet Site itself may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the European Union.
Type of Relationship
- These T&Cs are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. and the Player.
Breach of T&Cs
- In accepting the terms of these T&Cs, You are bound to integrally indemnify Us, to defend Us and to exonerate Us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach of these T&Cs, a violation of Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or Software with Your Login and Password, whether it be with Your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on Your part.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause should a claim be brought against Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. as a result of actions performed by You, You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind related to such claim.
- If You fail to adhere to any of the conditions of these T&Cs or if We reasonably suspect that You are failing to comply with any of the conditions of these T&Cs, Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. reserves the right, and all remedies at its disposition, and at its sole discretion, to block Your User Account and will have the right of bringing suit against You at its sole discretion.
- Players are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the Curacao. Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any Player.
Law & Forum
- These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Governing Law without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country of Curacao for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning these T&Cs. These T&Cs will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
- Any dispute arising from or in relation to these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Curacao.
- Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its Users as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.’s Responsible Gaming Policy sets out its commitment to minimizing the negative effects of problem gambling and to promoting responsible gambling practices. [Responsible Gaming Policy] .
- If any provision contained in these T&Cs shall be held by any Court of Law or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these T&Cs shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
- Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these T&Cs. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. in any manner whatsoever.
- Any waiver by Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. of any breach by any User of any provision of these T&Cs shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these T&Cs.
Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd. can be contacted by via the live chat service on the Website or by sending an email to [email protected].
This Agreement is considered signed and approved
Big Sky Genesis B.V. Ltd.
Print this document and keep a copy of it in your files